How to use
Mortgage Brain Technical Team Support Software
To help we may need to perform a remote product support session. Please read and agree to the following usage agreement:
We record support sessions for several reasons:
- Future analysis
- Provision of resolution of issues
- Maintaining knowledge bases and training
Recordings are kept for three months. You can request deletion earlier than that by submitting a request in writing to: [email protected]
Please be aware that during the remote support session, the Mortgage Brain technical support agent can see all your documents, applications, and on-screen data. Please ensure only relevant information is visible before the remote connection starts.
Our agent may need to transfer files from or to your device for diagnostic analysis. In this case, you will be prompted to agree at two points:
- To allow file transfer at the point it is initiated by the support agent
- When the file(s) have been selected for transfer
If you do not agree to the file transfer, please select ‘Deny’ when prompted. Please note doing so may impact the level of service we can provide.
Any information retained for knowledge base purposes will be anonymised to only contain the following information:
- Error code, error message or unexpected application behaviour
- Steps to replicate an error code, error message, or unexpected application behaviour
- Steps to resolve the cause of the error code, error message or unexpected application behaviour
Information personally identifiable to the Mortgage Brain customer or their client’s data will not be retained.
If you have read, understood and agree to the above terms of the Mortgage Brain technical team support software usage agreement, please tick this box to continue, otherwise please inform the support agent that you do not wish to establish a remote support session.
I agree to the terms and conditions