Work with us
The best people. The best data. The best technology.
Would you like to work at a company where hard work and commitment are rewarded? You will always feel part of a team whatever role you take within Mortgage Brain. This is your chance to make a real difference.
MORE THAN JUST A JOB
Every day brings new excitement as you play your part in a team environment, where we live by our values: Better Together, Positive Change, and doing The Right Thing. Our work culture is diverse and inclusive, and we treat each other with respect, but we know how to have fun when the time is right.
As well as a great working environment, we offer a large range of benefits:
- Competitive salary – we value our workforce
- Flexible hybrid working – split your time between the office and home working
- Further your career – with on-the-job learning and knowledge sharing
- Developing developers – formal training via Pluralsight offered to developers
- Company pension scheme – we contribute 5% to your pension (2% above the statutory requirement)
- Discretionary bonus – top up your annual salary with a discretionary annual bonus
- Life assurance scheme – if the worst happens, you’re covered
- Employee Assistance Programme – help for you and your family with a range of personal and work-related concerns
- Employee wellbeing programme – a range of initiatives to support colleagues
- Cycle to work scheme – cycle to work and have the chance to buy a bike up the value of £1,000 on a salary sacrifice basis
- Buy holiday scheme – flexible holidays that fit your lifestyle
- Income protection scheme – help when you need it if you’re ill or injured
- Summer Fridays – start your weekend early during summer months with our new trial initiative
- Work hard, play hard – we enjoy regular social activities
Togetherness, collaboration, and teamwork make a real difference. It’s how we do business whether it’s with colleagues, customers, partners, or the whole mortgage community. We unite a diverse range of perspectives, people, and ideas for better customer outcomes.
We don’t stand still. Nor do we create change for the sake of change. We lead the way with creative thinking and innovation because we love a challenge and the determination and agility that requires. To achieve our goals, we work smarter and faster, pushing our own boundaries and focusing on incremental positive improvement.
Do the right thing
Our existence is to the benefit of society. Maintaining integrity is vital. As a company and as individuals, we are honest and accountable in all we do. We foster trust through transparency, build strength with open communication, and cultivate inclusion by championing one another.
Head office, Bromsgrove
Meet the Managers
Senior HR Manager
Head of Innovation
Head of Quality Assurance
Head of Product
Head of Lender Relationships
Head of Lender Product and Policy
Head of Customer Success
Head of Project Management Office
Head of Marketing
Sales Director Intermediaries
Sales and Marketing Director
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Managing Director, AE3